Guest Services at Pointe Estero
When you stay with us, you’re in the good hands of our friendly and resourceful staff. They’re local experts with insight into all there is to do and see, both on and off the island. If you have a question or need anything during your stay, we’re here to help.
Check-In & Checkout
- Check-in: 3pm – Arriving early? Guests may use our amenities prior to check-in. (Subject to availability)
- Late Check-In – Arriving after 10pm? We’ll place your check-in packet (including room keys) in our after-hours lockbox, located at the main entrance. Give us a call in advance, and we’ll provide you with the code to unlock the box; otherwise call 239-765-1155 (extension 7300) when you arrive. Stop down anytime in the morning to register at Guest Services.
- Checkout: 10am – Not ready to leave just yet? Request a late checkout on the morning of your departure, for a nominal fee. (Subject to availability)
- Guest Services – Visit us anytime from 8am–10pm or dial (40) from your suite – for anything you need during your stay: restaurant recommendations, local tips, beach rentals, day-trip ideas – you name it. For after-hours assistance, please dial 7300 from any resort phone.
- Housekeeping Services – All suites receive a complimentary full service cleaning every 10 nights. Trash and towels service available for $15/day, Full service cleaning available for $35/day.
- 24-Hour Fitness Room – Located on the 2nd floor. Open 24 hours daily, with towels and water.
- Pool Deck – Open 8am-dusk. As there is no lifeguard on duty, little swimmers must be supervised at all times.
- Daily Newspaper – Fort Myers News-Press delivered to your suite each morning. Wall Street Journal and USA Today available at Guest Services.
- High-Speed Wireless Internet – Enjoy complimentary high-speed internet in every suite.
- Daily Coffee & Tea – Enjoy tea and freshly brewed coffee varieties in the lobby each morning 8:15am–12pm.
- Gift Shop – Sundries, sunscreen, snacks, logo apparel & beach towels. Purchases can be charged to your room.
- Business Services – Guest computer with printer in lobby – check email, print a plane ticket, whatever you need.
- DVD Rentals – $1 per night, available at Guest Services.
- Ice, Snacks & Soft Drinks – Vending and ice machines are located just outside the lobby on the pool deck.
- In-Room Laundry – Pointe Estero is truly a home away from home – each suite includes a washer and dryer.
Children & Families
Families love our expansive suites with full-home amenities; our calm, kid-friendly beaches with outdoor recreation and nearby points of interest; and our location on the charming, quiet south end of Estero Island – close enough to the action of north Fort Myers Beach, but tucked away in a secluded paradise.
Make a splash in our beautiful beachfront pool – we have pool toys available for the kids. Build sand castles out on the beach, then have a family movie night with our DVD rentals from the front desk. Spark their creativity with our Art Adventures painting activity, or take them to one of our many area attractions. The possibilities are endless. Visit Guest Services for the best local recommendations and traveling tips the whole family can enjoy.
We also offer complimentary high chairs and cribs upon request.